This is the MVP version of coding.cafe. To me, this is just the beginning. I want to work on this project, but I don't know yet if there is interest so instead of doing what I tend to do (coding and re-writing the code for endless hours and never releasing it), I am launching a lighter version of what I envision. The idea is that with the MVP I will know right away if it makes sense to keep going and making it grow.
After a few weeks, if I see there is a real interests and a “decent” number of subscribers, I will start working on the full version of the website right away.
How will coding.cafe change in the near future?
- The very first thing I want to do is creating the learning materials instead of relying on online sources. I will still use external links, but it will be mainly to support the content I will create
- I want to create other roadmaps for gigs like web security, Python, WordPress, etc. I will choose the next content/structure based on member's feedback
- I want to design a section for people who want to become freelancers and another sections for digital nomads
- I am eager to start a blog within two weeks (let's see if I meet the deadline :S)
Interested? Subscribe now
Don't wait, prices will go up shortly.
$4,69CAD per month
- Receive the emails
- Get access to the Slack group
- Get access to the live stream on Friday
- Receive the newsletter
- Coding reviews with the other members